An Evening of Fun to Support & Raise Awareness for the #T1DHockey
Dskate Hockey and the Hamilton Bulldogs (OHL) are proud to announce the 3rd Edition of Dskate Night!
WHEN: MARCH 12, 2016
WHERE: FirstOntario Centre, Hamilton, Ontario
TIME: Doors Open @ 3:00 p.m.
TICKETS: $14 per ticket
DISCOUNT CODE: T1D1
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
- Please contact Justin Vanderlann of the Hamilton Bulldogs at 905-546-8188 to purchse your tickets OR
- OR visit www.hamiltonbulldogs.com to purchase your tickets: USE PROMO CODE T1D1
RSVP REQUIRED: You are required to RSVP to Dskate Hockey in order to secure your space(s) for the Family Skate and Dskate Sessions. If you do not RSVP to Dskate, you may not be admitted to the pre-game festivities.
HOW TO RSVP: RSVP to Dskate Hockey @ email@example.comJoin us on March 12th, 2016 at the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, HOME OF THE HAMILTON BULLDOGS, for an evening of fun and excitement in support of the #T1DHockey Community and Diabetes Awareness.
Including a Family Skate from 3:45-4:30 p.m. and exciting T1D Dskate Sessions from 5:00-6:30 p.m., we invite you and your family to come spend the day with Dskate and the Hamilton Bulldogs and to help young hockey players living with diabetes pursue their dreams!
Dskate Night Schedule
- DOORS OPEN
- RSVP required for Admission
- FAMILY SKATE on FirstOntario Centre ICE
- Open to ALL Ages and participants (Adult supervision required for children under the age of 12)
- Skates and Helmets required
- Dskate Sessions
- "Beat A Bulldog" Competition: Sign Up & Win A Spot to Dskate 2016! (Round Robin during Dskate Sessions, Finals on-ice during 2nd Intermission)
- Special Puck-Drop Ceremony
Hamilton Bulldogs vs. Sudbury Wolves