The SUN LIFE FINANCIAL | DSKATE GRANT presented by ICD
The SUN LIFE FINANCIAL | DSKATE GRANT presented by I Challenge Diabetes
20 SPACES AVAILABLE FOR DSKATE MILTON
Dskate Hockey is proud to announce the launch of The SUN LIFE FINANICAL | DSKATE GRANT presented by I Challenge Diabetes.
This unique grant, generously provided by our teammates at Sun Life Financial, will allow 20 hockey players living with Type 1 Diabetes (ages 7-17) to enjoy the experience of participating in the 2016 Dskate Hockey Milton Program!
Teaming up against diabetes, we believe this new team of Dskate, Sun Life Financial and I Challenge Diabetes is sure to bring change to the lives of many young T1D athletes in pursuit of their dreams and a better tomorrow.
Were it not for the extensive work, strong relationships and many hours preparing, organizing and cultivating many great ideas, this opportunity may not have become a reality. Yet through all of the incredible work put in by Sun Life Financial, I Challenge Diabetes and your friends at Dskate, we are thrilled to make the dreams of 20 #T1DHockey players come true this summer at Dskate Milton!
Here are a few key points about this fantastic opportunity for #T1DHockey players:
- Priority will be given to those requiring financial assistance, but anyone can apply
- Applicants must be living with Type 1 Diabetes and between the ages of 7-17 (boy or girl)
- Financial aid for travel may be considered
- Financial assistance for the Dskate Niagara PLUS+ and Dskate Montreal Hockey Programs may be available, please contact Dskate to learn more
- The funds for these Grants have been generously provided by Sun Life Financial
To apply and to learn more about The SUN LIFE FINANICAL | DSKATE GRANT presented by I Challenge Diabetes please follow the links below.