Dskate Hockey Program Registration FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about the Dskate Registration Process
How Do I Register?
- Visit the EVENTS PAGE for registration links and details
Who Can Register?
- Boys or Girls
- Aged 7-17
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
- Love of Hockey
- CSA-ceritified hockey equipment
- Ability to travel to/from Program daily
How Many Spaces are Available?
- Dskate Toronto 2018: 120 spaces (100 player/20 goalies)
- Dskate Montreal 2018: 100 spaces (85 players/15 goalies)
Do I Register Online?
- Yes, all Dskate Hockey Program registrations must be submitted through the online registration system.
Is Traditional Registration Available?
- At this time, Dskate is no longer offering traditional offline Dskate registration packages as to minimize our environmental impact and to improve efficiency of delivery. For more details, please email us.
What is the Dskate Registration Process?
- Select your desired Dskate Hockey Program
- Complete and submit an ONLINE "Basic Player" form
- Complete payment (*online or offline)
- Receive the Dskate ONLINE REGISTRATION KIT by email
- Print, Fill Out and Return the mandatory forms (*online or offline)
- Receipt of payment and all necessary documentation guarantees your space
Do I have to Pay Online?
- No, you do not have to pay online if you do not want to.
- Dskate offers the option to pay immediately by credit card, should you choose not to pay by credit card you are expected to mail your full Program Fee to: Dskate Hockey, 2545 Pommel, Saint-Lazare, Quebec J7T 2B1
Can I Pay by Cheque or Money Order?
- Yes, you may by cheque or money order.
- All payments must be made out to: Dskate Hockey
- Complete payment of your Program Fee must be sent to:
- Dskate Hockey, 2545 Pommel, Saint-Lazare, Quebec J7T 2B1
- Payment must be delivered within 30 days (from date of submission for your regsitration form) - unless otherwise discussed with a Dskate representative.
What's in the Dskate ONLINE Registration Kit?
- Dskate Welcome Letter
- Dskate Medical Form
- Dskate Participation Terms and Conditions
- Dskate Registration, Refund and Cancellation Policies
*All documents are in PDF format and are emailed following successful submission of a "Basic Player" form.
What Forms Must Be Returned?
- Dskate Medical Form
- Dskate Consent and Release Form
*Return of these forms (including originals) is mandatory
How Do I Return These Forms?
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail them to: Dskate Hockey, 2545 Pommel, Saint-Lazare, Quebec J7T 2B1
For further questions regarding registration or if you are having trouble submitting a form or payment, please email: email@example.com